Bioinformatics provides tremendous career opportunities and certainly has multi-facet
to choose from. Achievements so far have proven that biological research through
bioinformatics has the potential to provide the clues/answers/information related
to complex biological problems. It has also given us a new direction to the advancement
in the biological and life science industry.
One month training Modules:-
Two months training:-
- In-Silico Drug Designing + PERL/Python Programming
- Biological Programming using MATLAB + In-Silico Drug Designing
- Gene Identification and Annotation + In-Silico Drug Designing
- PERL Programming + Computational Sequence Analysis and Annotations
- In-Silico Drug Designing + Computational Sequence Analysis and
- Biological Programming using MATLAB + PERL
- Cheminformatics Module + Quantitative Structural Activity Relationship (QSAR)
Module / Pharmacophore Studies
Five- Six months training:-
- Matlab Module will be a common module for all with combination of
Insilico Drug Designing + PERL Biological Programming.
- Merging of one/any other module will depend on the type of Project Work
- Student having a B.Sc. / M.Sc. in Life Sciences, Medical Sciences,
Pharmacy, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Molecular biology, Agriculture
Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Medicine and other relevant
qualification in the respective areas are eligible.
- Doctors, R&D Scientist having Graduation and Post graduation
qualifications are also encouraged to apply for the Program.
- Highly motivated undergraduates in their final year may also apply.